We are a rapidly expanding business in need of a Copywriter who will connect with our customer base and our potential new customers through multiple channels by creating content specifically for our audience that leads to conversion on our offers. Additionally in this role, you’ll be responsible for creating marketing materials, product descriptions and direct email. We work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position. We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in consumer preferences. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and able to use both data and gather anecdotal information to make marketing decisions. We are focused on providing a best-in-class customer experience, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In the cover letter and resume submission, the applicant should describe Classical Conversations’ brand’s tone/voice, our target audience. Applicant should also specifically detail the experiences with different types of content. Providing a sample of writing will be beneficial.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications.
- Ability to interact well with different levels of management.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to learn other software programs such as PowerPoint, HubSpot, Slack.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Detailed and organized. Able to manage multiple tasks and interactions easily.
- Must have exceptional grammar, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Produce copy for digital platforms, varied print media, and broadcast channels.
- Effectively utilize the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emoji’s and acronyms.
- Create marketing materials, product descriptions, and direct email.
- Work on multiple projects in tandem.
- Defer to others on final decision on creative work.
- Travel several times throughout the year.
- Assist training, marketing, communication, and sales department on various projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.