Carry out corporate sales objectives, maintain product and program quality and integrity, assist the Director of Sales in various projects, processes, and reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous Sales, Management and Marketing Experience
- Previous sales experience with both tangible and intangible products
- Previous management and sales management experience of motivating and directing teams to achieve numerical goals
- Proven experience in promoting products and services to meet or match others’ needs
- Ability to mentor and coach teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, good listener
- Ability to interact well with different levels of management
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Familiar with budgets and general accounting principles
- Preferred previous experience as a Classical Conversations Contractor or employee
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of the general sales cycles including promotion, presentation and closing sales.
- Must be proficient in creating, analyzing, and interpreting data report
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be strong in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software programs
- Detailed and organized. Able to manage multiple tasks and interactions easily.
- Must be able to see and deal with intricacies and complexities of multiple ideas and processes and how they come together to create and apply to reality
- Ability to quickly recall previous interactions, events, and notes
- Ability to retain and recall information
- Must be strong in social media
- Responsible for managing sales, revenue, expenses, and profits
- Objectively establish and monitor goal numbers of families, programs, and communities
- Meet student, program, and community growth goals, and student retention and progression goals
- Meet other Classical Conversations’ product and/or program growth and maintenance goals including “initiative” goals
- Support Director of Sales on various projects, processes, and reports
- Coach sales managers weekly and Area Representatives quarterly
- Assist sales managers in the recruiting, interviewing, and contracting of Area & Support Representatives
- Oversee Vision & Strategic Planning
- Responsible for Quality and Integrity and meeting customer satisfaction benchmarks
- Manage relational, Intellectual Property, and contractual issues at all levels of the company structure
- Assist in conflict resolution
- Oversee expenses and budget
- Model good business relationships and practices
- Review sales managers performance on quarterly basis