The Customer Service Representative handles all tasks and activities related to taking care of customer orders, questions, and needs.
Part Time: 20 hours/week
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of customer service or administrative experience
- Ability to read and understand documents such as work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Ability to type and review data on a computer screen for long periods of time
- Ability to interact with customers and other staff in a pleasant and professional manner in written and oral communications
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing and able to quickly learn new things in an environment of continual change
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to acquire knowledge of Classical Conversations Plus program along with the ability to communicate that information through effective oral and written communications
- Ability to maintain patience, composure, and tact with upset customers
- Ability to effectively listen and gather all information necessary to resolve customer inquiries
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize all necessary computer programs to accomplish daily tasks
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize Microsoft Word and Excel programs as well as computer programs utilized by Classical Conversations for customer case management (AirTable), Learning Management System (Instructure/Canvas), accounting and registration management (RegFox/Webconnex), and other computer programs as necessary (HelpScout).
- Answer customer phone calls and cases related to questions about order status, programs, products, and technical issues related to CC Plus, ICS and SEU
- Assist in Learner Management System (LMS) organization, procedure and maintenance
- Track customer sales orders
- Review customer sales orders and resolve identified problems
- Database management related activities
- Process customer product returns and refunds
- Other duties as may be assigned
Color vision, reading, speaking, kneeling, reaching, feeling, field of vision, balancing, crouching, and handling. Must be able to hear clearly in person and over the telephone. Must be able to speak clearly in person and over the telephone.